Britsafe offers health and safety training to businesses in Shrewsbury, Telford and across Shropshire and the surrounding area.
To be effective, training must be relevant to the employee’s job, so we make our courses more engaging and informative using a variety of materials and real-life examples.
Our health and safety training is customised to meet regulatory requirements, ensuring your employees have the right information, instruction and training to be safe at work.
We help our clients build a health and safety culture essential to the modern workplace, especially given the modern compensation culture.
Many of our clients choose us to not only deliver training, but act as health and safety consultants too.
Our Health and Safety training courses for Shropshire businesses
Our most popular health and safety training includes:
- Manual handling
- Risk assessment
- Health and safety awareness
Other health and safety training we provide are:
- CIEH Level 1 and 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Award Principals of COSHH
- Health and Safety Induction
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety for Property Managers
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Fire Marshall/Warden
- Contractor Safety
- Asbestos Safety
- Working at Height
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Health and Safety refresher
For a full list of our Health and Safety related training courses, drop us a line and we will advise on the best courses for your needs.